Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Hook


The Hook

Making another cup of coffee for the road and the valley below! Last night at midnight I saw the pattern of my story, with a day and a half left to finish and submit it! I'll just write flat out all day and started editing tonight, polish tomorrow and voila! Feeling free to clatter away at the keyboard is enervating! Like Pegasus I'm rising! It came to me while I was looking at other blogs and was reminded of the things I value most! It's amazing how the brain works in mysterious ways, especially the creative brain! Afterwards you can see the pattern. I was going to describe the process, but my right brain won't let my left brain work at the moment, because it's time to create! Makes you feel shivery!
That's all I have to report for now, as I must get to my story! More soon! Keep writing, keep creating!


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Isle. Just peeking in to see what some more of your writing.

    P.S. I am originally from Sacramento so I really enjoy seeing that bridge...reminds me so much of home. I hope to find some more of your short stories and poems soon.

    Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to post a poem! I wish I could set this so the latest is at the top! Do you know how to do this! I have more pics of the bridge! Time permitting I will change the pic occasionally!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it seems to be set the way I want it! I'm probably just suffering from burnt brain! Oh, well!

    ReplyDelete